Accessories That Make the Best Gifts (For All Seasons)
In the gift-giving season, everyone wants to find the perfect present for their friends, family members, and loved ones. At the time of this writing, this coming Christmas (2021) may be the first that we are spending with the people closest to us for two years. The COVID-19 pandemic had an effect all over the United States, including enforced stay-at-home orders, economically devastating lockdowns, and travel bans. Partly thanks to these reasons, there are seemingly endless options on the multiple online marketplaces that exist today. Thanks to a boom in e-commerce, especially small businesses operating from home, there are more options than ever to find the perfect gift.
Technology is constantly evolving and can help us navigate our daily lives more than ever before. Tech accessories like the following can make for a perfect gift:
- Apple Airtags – If your loved one owns an iPhone (and with 52% of people in the U.S. owning one it is statistically likely that they do) then some Airtags could be the perfect gift. They can be tagged to any important item, especially those that tend to get lost or be a target for thieves. Airtags allow the owner to track the item wherever it may be.
- Portable speakers – The advancement in the technology and quality of Bluetooth speakers has come a long way in the last 10 years. Leading companies like Sonos and Bose now have top quality pocket-sized speakers.
- Streaming cameras – With the pandemic came an explosion in virtual meetings – of both a personal and professional nature. The best cameras are HD ready, and some have face-tracking that helps to always maintain focus. Essential in a business meeting!
Jewelry can say so much when given as a gift – a personal keepsake, a parental show of love, or a grand romantic gesture.
- Gold necklaces – Trends in jewelry come and go, and chunky gold chains are very much in right now. According to designer Moda Operandi, 8 of their top 10 best-selling pieces of jewelry were chunky gold chains. Gold necklaces are bright and bold, and the chunkier they are the more they stand out.
- Charm bracelets – Charm bracelets have been a popular gift-giving staple for years. First comes the bracelet, and then subsequently a large number of charms can be bought as gifts for years to come. Perhaps the most famous of these types of bracelets are made by Pandora. Pandora charms come in a massive number of shapes and sizes, and as such appeal to many.
- Signet rings – Signet rings can be unique and therefore a personal show of love from the giver to the receiver. Silver, gold, heart-shaped, or engraved, a signet ring is a beautiful piece of jewelry.
The right fashion accessory can make or break an outfit. It can also show the person you are gifting that you really know them.
- Purse – Every outfit needs the right purse to go with it. Tote bags especially have many uses. They can replace plastic shopping bags, contributing to the fight against climate change. They are also extremely easy to personalize with pictures, names, or text, which adds another layer to cater to each individual recipient.
- Sunglasses – Sunglasses are a great accessory to an outfit and are equally as useful on a winter’s day as they are in the summer. They make the ideal Christmas or birthday gift at any time of the year. Olympic Eyewear are an example of a wholesale sunglasses distributor that supply quality and affordable bulk designer sunglasses to small businesses and retailers, passing great savings onto the customer.