Simple and Easy Steps to Braiding your Beard in the Right Manner
Enjoying a full beard would be no less than a masterpiece. You should rest assured that the braided beard would be the stuff of the legends. It has been the domain of forgotten Gods, dwarf kings, and Vikings. It could also be your latest trend. Let us delve on how to braid your beard and show you what it would take to be amongst the greats.
In case, you have been taking care of your beard and have adequate patience on growing a beard for a significant length of time to make braids, you could adorn numerous braided styles of beards. You should rest assured that keeping a long beard neat and braided would be a tough yet highly rewarding task. You could make the most of Viking runes for your beard braiding needs.
Braiding a beard
While there have been a wide variety of braided styles, you should rest assured that the technique for creating a beard braid has been deemed relatively simple. You would be able to make the most of several upcoming styles after you learn about the different ways of creating a simple braid.
- Length of the beard
In order to braid a beard, you should have at least four inches of beard length. The length of the beard would be important prior to starting weaving your braid.
- Different strands of hair
You would be required to grab three separate strands of hair to begin the braid. It would be imperative to have three different strands of hair for a proper braid.
- Do you need to wash your beard before braiding?
You do not need to wash your beard prior to braiding. However, you could make use of oil to make the process relatively easier.
Important steps to creating a braided beard
Find below some important steps to creating a braided beard.
- Take a specific area of the beard that you want to braid.
- You need to rummage three equal sized hair sections with your fingers in order to measure the area manually.
- The middle section of the hair strand to be overlapped with the left or right section of the beard strand.
- By taking the opposite sided section of the beard strand, pull it over the middle one.
- The step should be repeated three to four times until you have braided your beard to the desired length.
You should follow the aforementioned steps in order to braid your beard in the right manner. However, the art of braiding would entail twisting and folding over the three strands of beard hair.