The Importance of HA Dermal Fillers – Do They Offer Desired Results?
Aging changes the way the skin looks and feels. The texture changes and so does the radiance. Does that mean you have to live with wrinkly and saggy skin forever or undergo plastic surgery? Well, absolutely not. There are easier, least painful, and very effective solutions to treat all the signs of aging. And one of the best treatments to do so is using dermal fillers.
We know, the word fillers might give you a negative image that you’ll be injecting something artificial into your skin. But, that’s not always true, especially with the kinds of Clinique Anti Aging dermal fillers that this skin clinic uses. The dermal fillers used by the doctors at this clinic and most other responsible and reputable clinics are hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers.
By no means, HA is an artificial product. The human body naturally produces HA that is the main component used by the body to keep the skin youthful and radiant. Whether it’s produced by the body inside the skin or by humans inside a Lab, the chemical formula is the same. So, in all consciousness, you aren’t injecting anything artificial when the filler being injected is HA.
The number of sittings that are needed depends upon a lot of factors.
- They depend upon your age and your expectations.
- They depend upon the area that you want to be treated.
- They depend upon the capacity of your skin to utilize HA.
- They depend upon the type of HA molecules that are used – small molecules or soft molecules.
While no doctor can exactly predict the time that’s needed to achieve the kind of perfection you want, but, in most cases, it has been observed that the desired results are obtained within a span of 6 months to a year.
But why HA?
Other than the fact that it’s not an artificial filler, there are many reasons to pick HA.
- HA fillers are not permanent. So, you don’t have to live with the results forever if you don’t like them.
- Since HA is natural, the body naturally reduces it until it’s completely gone.
- If you like how your face looks after the filler is injected, then the results can last for more than 1 year after the treatment is over.
- They can be used for the cheeks, chin, lips, nose, hands, neck, and temples.
- They can treat wrinkles, fine lines, skin folds due to sagging, tear troughs or hollows under the eyes, and even Nasolabial folds.
All in all, HA fillers are one of the safest options for the skin to look softer, younger, and taut.